The following research papers and case studies produced by AISTS MAS in Sport Administration participants focus specifically on topics surrounding sports sustainability.
A number of papers and case studies are available for research and commercial purposes. If you are interested in finding out more about a paper or case study, please contact Head of Projects, Geert Hendriks at email@example.com.
- Sustainability in Equestrian Sports
- What is the Legacy of the Facilities Built for the Olympic Winter Games (1994-2010) and How are they Managed?
- A sociological examination of Youth Educational Programmes in Sport Organisations. Which approaches are being used and where might they be able to improve?
- Analyzing the Web Communication on Sustainability of the Golf Clubs of São Paulo, Brazil.
- The development through sports following the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa: A critical analysis of the investment in sports related development programmes.
- Basic Indicators for Better Governance in International Sport: A Comparative Analysis of International Table Tennis Federation and European Table Tennis Union.
- European Women´s Table Tennis Development Strategy.
- Social and Economic Impact of Sports Tourism on the Host Community: A case of Commonwealth Games New Delhi.
- Sports Apparel Marketing and the natural fit with Physical Activity CSR Initiatives.
- Creating a Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Objectives: Measuring the ROI of Community Programmes in NHL Organisations.
- Introducing Environmental Initiatives in Sponsorship Strategy: Future Perspectives for International Federations.
- The Implementation of the Environmental Pillar of Social Responsibility in the Strategic Management in International Federations Case Study: International Cycling Union (UCI).
- Rio 2016 golf course construction - a case study on the environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Partnerships in Development Through Sport, a theoretical framework.
- Developing an action plan for the implementation of second party certification for ISO 20121 (sustainability in event management)
- Sustainability in Procurement - Rio 2016 - Transfering Knowledge from VANOC 2010 and LOCOG 2012.
- Sustainability in the South African Sports Industry: A Strategic Sustainability Plan for Alexandra United Football Club.
- Integrating Sustainability into Athletissima 2010.
- Value Generation for a UIAA Sustainable Recognition System.
- Construction for the Olympic Games: “How to Minimize the Environmental Impacts of the Olympic Games by Building Green Venues”.
- Performance and Sustainability Rating System for Ice Hockey Arenas.
- The Green Puck - A Sustainable Toolkit For The IIHF World Championships.
- Develop a Sustainable Event Plan for the Tour de Romandie UCI Pro Tour.
- Partnerships in Sustainable Social Olympic Legacies: Olympic Legacy Knowledge Transfer through the use of Social Network Analysis.
- reCycling: The UCI Environmental Guidebook for the Organisation of Greener Cycling Events.
- The IOC Olympic Games Management Process: Efficiency of the Sustainable Development Approach.
- Adaptation of AISTS SportEco to an International Sports Federation: A Case Study on Environmental Sustainability of UIAA Youth Camps.
- Economic Impact Study for the 2006 IPC Cycling World Championships.
- The UIAA Environment Label: A Review and Recommendations for Further Development.