ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES
The AISTS has been conducting Economic Impact Studies for various organisations since 2003. Economic Impact Studies quantitatively estimate the economic benefits a particular project or industry brings or could bring to a surrounding community or region. Our studies estimate the net injection of revenues and expenditures in the considered region and its multipliers effects on the economy and on the employment.
Our methodology and the expert calculations are supervised by Professor Stéphane Garelli (IMD and University of Lausanne) and Professor Jean-Jacques Déthier (Georgetown University and University of Bonn), two world-renown experts in macro-economics.
Below you will find examples of our completed studies:
- FISU (Fédération Internationale des Sports Universitaires) 30th Summer Universiade 2019 Economic Impact on Naples, Italy
- FISU 29TH Summer Universiade 2017 Economic Impact on Taipei City, Taipei
- FISU 28th Summer Universiade 2015 Economic Impact on Gwangju, South Korea
- Economic Impact Study of the IOC on Lausanne and the Lemanic Arc (2007)
- 55th UIPM (Modern Pentathlon) Senior World Championship in Berlin, Germany, June-July 2015
- Economic Impact Study of International Sports Organisations in Switzerland, 2014-2020 (will be released in 2021)
- Economic Impact Study of International Sports Organisations in Switzerland, 2008-2013
- Download the Report in English
- Download the Report in French
- Download the Summary in English
- Download the Summary in French
- Economic Impact Study of International Sports Organisations in Switzerland, 2004-2007
To find out more, contact us at email@example.com or complete the form below.